Saturday, February 28, 2009

A belated Valentines Day Post

DOUBLE CREAM CHEESECAKE WITH CHERRY SOUR GLAZE

I thought I had better post my Valentine's Day bake projects before it is too late, since it is the last day of February! If you are looking for a delictible tasting cheescake this one is it! I have been baking cheesecakes for years and this recipe knocks it out of the park! I would say that is is my absolute favorite. I brought this to a party we went to for Valentine's Day and it was the talk of the night. I must admit, it was exceptionally delicious. It was easy to make, and be prepared for it to dissapear quickly! Although I cannot share the recipe as it is part of a published cookbook, you can find it in Marcy Goldman's cookbook, A passion for Baking. This book is chock full of delicious recipes for the beginning to advanced baker. There is not one thing I have tried out of this book that was not absolutely delicious! You can find the book at Amazon.com or your local Major book store.


Part II of the night was the s'more brownies that I brought. They are decadent and rich and were a hit with the kids. The recipe can be found on Food Network or here: S'morebrownies

Part III was the Peanut Butter Cup Cookies that I brought along with the S'more Brownies. Everyone loves these cookies! I got this recipe from mybakingaddiciton.blogspot.com. This gal has some great recipes to try. These cookies are delicious and are a big favorite everywhere I take them! Here is the link to the recipe: PeanutButterCupCookies



No comments: